Friday 2 January 2015

Jon Snow Cosplay Shoot


You may not know, but earlier this year I joined a small team of creative students and cosplayers aiming to create a cosplay calender for 2015. I signed on as a photographer and shot 4 different cosplay shoots to produce 4 Final Images for the calender. First, in the middle of summer, I shot Michael as Jon Snow from Game of Thrones, which produced an image which was used for December. Now that the calender has been on sale for several months now, I've been allowed to share some of the other images from the shoot and I'm really proud of some of them although my editing skills might not be up to scratch to turn the summer of Northern England into The Land Beyond The Wall of Westeros but regardless I like them. What do you guys think?




No comments:

Post a Comment